No products in the cart.
MD77ROT120 DIAL RATE OF TURN INDICATOR
Rate of Turn Indicator with 118mm dial display, up to 120 degrees per minute. Compact aluminium enclosure with touch panel.
The MD77ROT120 is a NMEA-based Rate of Turn Indicator, displaying the Rate in degrees per minute. Housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure with a touch panel for background and pointer illumination, the MD77ROT120 is ideal for any vessel.
The MD77ROT120 provides a clear and easy to read 118 mm diameter analogue display graduated in 4 degrees per minute increments. Rate range: Up to 120 degrees per minute to Port and Starboard.
Compact and rugged, the MD77ROT120 offers a solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in Jet Black (RAL9005) Fine-texture Powder Coat to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD77ROT120 from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Clear and Easily Read Dial Display
- Rate of Turn up to 120°min
- Panel or Bulkhead Mounted
- Touch Controls
- Local and Remote Dimming Control
- Automatic Detection of Previously Lost Data
- Digital NMEA 0183
- To display Rate of Turn (ROT) data transmitted from NMEA 0183 compatible marine equipment at a convenient location