No products in the cart.
Rate of Turn Indicator with 118mm dial display, up to 30 degrees per minute. Compact aluminium enclosure with touch panel.
The MD77ROT is a NMEA-based Rate of Turn Indicator, displaying the Rate in degrees per minute. Housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure with a touch panel for background and pointer illumination, the MD77ROT is ideal for any vessel
The MD77ROT provides a clear and easy to read 118 mm diameter analogue dial display, graduated in 1 degree per minute increments. Rate range: Up to 30 degrees per minute to Port and Starboard.
Compact and rugged, the MD77ROT offers a solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in Jet Black (RAL9005) Fine-texture Powder Coat to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD77ROT from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Clear and Easily Read Dial Display
- Rate of Turn up to 30°/min
- Panel or Bulkhead Mounted
- Touch Controls
- Local and Remote Dimming Control
- Automatic Detection of Previously Lost Data
- Digital NMEA 0183
- To display Rate of Turn (ROT) data transmitted from NMEA 0183 compatible marine equipment at a convenient location