No products in the cart.
The MD73HR is a NMEA-based heading repeater with a true moving tape display.
The MD73HR is a NMEA-based heading repeater with a true moving tape display. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
The MD73HR can be set to show the course to steer over a ± 30° range on an illuminated LED bar-type display.
Compact and rugged, the MD73HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in Jet Black (RAL9005) Fine-texture Powder Coat to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD73HR from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Large Format, High Contrast True Moving Tape Display
- LED Course to Steer Display
- NMEA Digital Input
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic indication of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of previously lost heading data without requiring a reset
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Rugged Construction
- Local Dimming Control
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel
- Heading display for an Electro-magnetic Compass System