No products in the cart.
Weatherproof Heading Repeater with 118mm compass dial display in a compact, powder coated aluminium casing with rotary control.
The MD67HR is a weatherproof, NMEA-based heading repeater for external use. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel. The MD67HR has a tough polycarbonate faceplate and a rotary encoder for varying the background illumination and is equipped with LED indicators which automatically displays the heading source in use (True or Magnetic).
Compact and rugged, the MD67HR offers a heading repeater solution which is fully sealed to IEC 60945 Exposed Area Classification, for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in Jet Black (RAL 9005) Fine-texture Powder Coat to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD67HR from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Weatherproof Marinised Dial Heading Repeater
- Traditional Marine Compass Card Display
- NMEA Digital Input
- True and Magnetic Heading Source Indicators
- Bulkhead or Panel Mount Options
- Rotary Dimming Control
- External use on a seagoing vessel
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic compass, electromagnetic compass or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel