No products in the cart.
Modular NMEA-based OLED Digital Heading Repeater, housed in a robust aluminium enclosure with a multi-function keypad.
The MD71HR is a modular NMEA-based OLED Digital Heading Repeater, housed in a robust, compact aluminium enclosure with
a multi-function keypad. The compact 1/4 DIN size makes it an ideal addition to any work boat, enabling digital heading data (ship’s heading) to be displayed and monitored at any location on a wide range of vessel types.
Compact and rugged, the MD71HR offers a heading repeater solution for locations where space is limited and may be either panel mounted or flat surface mounted.
Finished in Jet Black (RAL9005) Fine-texture Powder Coat to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD71HR from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Compact Size
- OLED Display for Super Bright, High Contrast Display
- Six button membrane-type keypad
- Low Power Consumption
- NMEA 0183 Input
- Displays True or Magnetic Source
- Rugged, Marinised Construction
- Supports NMEA2000 / CAN Bus
- Repeats the display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel
- Provides the heading display in an Electro-magnetic Compass System